Our best friends are the ones who make us laugh, cry, and create memories that last a lifetime. They’re the people we turn to in our darkest times and celebrate with in our happiest moments.
Show your BFF some love by sharing these heartwarming, funny, and touching best friend quotes with them on WhatsApp.
After all, who doesn’t love a little reminder of how special their friendship is?
In this article…
Heartfelt Best Friend Quotes
Touch your bestie’s heart with these meaningful quotes
- “A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be somewhere else.” – Len Wein
- “True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
- “A good friend knows all your stories; a best friend has lived them with you.” – Unknown
- “Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.” – Edna Buchanan
Funny Best Friend Quotes
Share a laugh with your BFF with these hilarious quotes.
- “We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile, and then we’ll be new friends.” – Unknown
- “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.” – Unknown
- “I was an innocent being once… then my best friend came along.” – Unknown
- “We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.” – Unknown
- “You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend, but it definitely helps.” – Unknown
Inspirational Best Friend Quotes
Uplift and motivate your best friend with these inspiring quotes.
- “A best friend is someone who makes you believe in yourself when you’ve stopped believing.” – Unknown
- “Friends are like stars; they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.” – Roxy Quiksilver
- “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
- “A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.” – Unknown
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
More Best Friend Quotes
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” – Unknown
- “Best friends are like four-leaf clovers: hard to find and lucky to have.” – Unknown
- “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” – Euripides
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” – John Evelyn
- “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
- “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
- “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” – Mencius
- “You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.” – Unknown
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
- “Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.” – Unknown
- “Best friends: they know how crazy you are but still choose to be seen with you in public.” – Unknown
- “We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.” – Unknown
- “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.” – Helen Keller
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
- “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said ‘I’m here for you,’ and proved it.” – Unknown
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself, they don’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” – Laurence J. Peter
- “Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” – Unknown
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though they know that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
- “Best friends don’t judge each other; they judge other people together.” – Unknown
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
Remember, these quotes can be mixed and matched to fit any situation or mood. Feel free to share them with your best friend to celebrate your unique bond and let them know how much you cherish their friendship.
In conclusion, my dear misfits, it’s time to cut the crap and acknowledge that best friends are the real MVPs in this chaotic game we call life.
So go on, unleash yourself, and bombard your bestie’s WhatsApp with these badass quotes. Whether you want to express your twisted love, share a deranged laugh, or slap them in the face with some brutal inspiration, these quotes are your ticket to a no-BS friendship.
Remember, life’s too short for sugarcoating, so let your favorite weirdo know exactly how much they mean to you in the most unfiltered, brutally honest way possible. Cheers to being unapologetically you and sharing it with the best partner in crime you could ever ask for.
You might find these articles interesting
- None Found