One of the things users love about Windows 8 is its user experience. With the touch based tiles and interaction, Windows 8 gives us a never before user interface experience, which makes programs ever more easier to work with.
This way, Windows 8 makes it super productive to work with.
However, Windows 8 also has pain points. If it is run on hardware with less options, like RAM, it tends to run slower and the user experience starts to disappoint.
However, making Windows 8 to run faster is easy – fortunately.
How to make Windows 8 faster?
Try improving the RAM memory by adding more RAM hardware. But we understand that this is not an option with many people. Additional investment is not always an option. Instead, you could use a software.
What does it do?
Enhancemy8 does a lot of tweaking to your Windows 8 PC and makes it run faster by saving on resources. Some of the things it does:
- Disk Cleaner – Automatically find and delete un-needed files and folders
- Defragmenter – Reduce the amount of fragmentation in file systems and registry
- System Info – Get maximum detailed information about your hardware and software
- System Tools – a collection of system tools that you didn’t even heard about
- Security Tweaks – Easily configure the new security settings of Windows 8
This way, the software makes sure that all the programs run smooth with the available resources on Windows 8 PC, avoiding wastage.
Check out the screenshots.