So, Google is looking for people to try its next big thing – Google Glass project, and you can get it before others.
You’ll have to preorder the glasses for $1500 and pick it up from any of the Google offices in SF, NY or LA. But, not everyone is getting it, a selected few will be handpicked with a competition.
What you got to do is tweet or Google+ about what you would do if you had Google Glasses, with the hashtag – #ifihadglasses.
The best entries would be selected by Google and invited to collect the glasses at their offices.
Last date for the entry is Feb 27th, 2012 – so you might want to rush.
Details about the project.
- Your application must be 50 words or less
- You must include #ifihadglass in your application
- You can include up to 5 photos with your application
- You can include a short video (15 secs max)
- Be sure to follow us on Google+ (+ProjectGlass) or Twitter (@projectglass) so that we can contact you directly
- You must be at least 18 years old and live in the U.S. to apply
- For more details, please see our full Terms and FAQ
Check out more details here. All the best.