My iPhone X First Impressions
So, I got a new iPhone X. Didn’t think I would get one as I’ve been using a iPhone 7 Plus and I was super comfy with it, but it cracked into pieces, as it fell off.
So I ordered a new iPhone X from Amazon and got it delivered two days back.
So far, these are my first impressions.
– It’s flawless in design. Except for the thing on the top. But like everything else, you’ll turn blind to it.
– It’s super smooth in performance. Almost as good as my Macbook pro. No lagging, delays or anything similar.
– Display is just yummy.
– Love the chrome finish and over build quality.
– Closing apps/multiple opened tabs were faster and easier earlier. Now I have to wait a second, wait another and delete windows one by one. Earlier it was easy as hitting the home button and swiping up.
– Is smaller than the 7 plus. So moving back from7 plus to X feels like going back. It’s more like using the 5.
– Wireless charging kit has to be bought separately, (wireless headphones too).
But like every other iPhone, it’s a well designed product and it’s very easy to use it. If you have the Apple eco system, this is the best iPhone ever! (although that sounds cliche).