A friend of mine is looking to hire experienced bloggers for maintaining an organizations blog. Thought I’d post it here, for you to have a look and may be share with potential bloggers. Any help to find the right person is appreciated.
Here’s how the ad-copy would look like.
We are starting a new blog about an organization that is dedicated to helping low income individuals in rural areas. The blog will have wonderful pictures, videos and posts. We need to find a very hard working individual to lead this project and manage and write for the blog. They must be able to post pictures and videos as well.
- Have written and managed a blog before
- excellent writing skills, no grammatical or spelling errors
- ability to resize and post pictures to accompany articles
- ability to write nice small but informative posts (sometimes around 250 words each)
- extremely quick response time to email requests by managers
- extremely quick response time to post brand new content to the blog
In addition we are looking for
- Someone who will not waste time at work (facebook, reading personal emails etc)
- Ability to take initiative
- Willing to help out with other administrative tasks
- You can contact me directly, if interested at mani(a)dailyseoblog.com