ManiKarthik.com is a personal blog and research website invested in researching about lifestyle, new media and resources relating to Indians and NRIs. It was founded and is run by Mani Karthik, a blogger from Kochi, Kerala, India.
Even though ManiKarthik.com is Kochi based, our writing contributors are from all over the India. Our online visitors are mostly from India, United States, UK and the Middle East.
To get in touch with us, please refer to our Contact Us information.
ManiKarthik.com started as a personal blog where Mani used to journal his random thoughts and daily life experiences. Gradually, the blog seemed to garner reputation and traffic from search engines. It eventually grew to become a go-to resource for many looking for answers on lifestyle questions.
The website today, writes research based articles on all kinds of topics that relates to the new age Indian and NRIs.
Our mission is to be an online go-to resource for anything related to India and NRIs for the new-age Indian.
Advertising and Promotions
We only accept advertising and sponsorship opportunities from companies whose product and services we would use ourselves. (Yes, as financially painful as it can be, we do turn away advertisers and sponsors.)
If a product or service review is a sponsored one, we will fully disclose that fact. If we receive a product for free, that is mentioned in our story as well.
If you are a company and would like to reach our community of moms, we would love to talk to you and create a customizable program that achieves your marketing objectives. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have affiliate revenue relationships with Amazon.com, and with other retailers that are handled by third parties like Commission Junction, VCommission, Opti Media, ShareaSale etc. If you see a link to a retailer, please assume that it is an affiliate link. However, rest assured that our affiliate relationships do not guide our product recommendations, at all.
Blogging Standards and Integrity
We (the authors and editors) at ManiKarthik.com try our best to abide to the following rules.
- No bias in recommendations.
- Transparency in recommendations, suggestions.
- No linking to untrusted websites.
- I treat others respectfully, attacking ideas and not people.
- I also welcome respectful disagreement with my own ideas.
- Full transparency on displaying ads, affiliate links, and sponsored products/articles.
- Believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
- Disclose material relationships, policies and business practices. My readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should I choose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked.
- When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, I handle myself professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards.
- I always present my honest opinions to the best of my ability.
Inspired from Blog with Integrity.