SBI has come out with the latest credit card –SimplyClick card which promises to be beneficial for the new generation, who make online purchases. This time they have focused their attention on online shopping and has numerous rewards as well as perks associated with it. They have collaborated with some of leading Indian e-commerce brands like Amazon India, Bookmyshow, Foodpanda, Lenskart, FabFurnish, Cleartrip and Ola Cabs that you’ll get more rewards points than other credit cards. The annual fee is pretty reasonable and gives you the convenience of cashless shopping from around 22 million categories over hundreds of products. For folks who make several online purchases, this is a god-send credit card. Dedicated for online purchases, it lets you make the best of your shopping habits as compared to other credit cards.
In this article…
SBI SimplyClick Card Eligibility
SBI SimplyClick Card can be applied by all salaried professionals. You are required to furnish your annual income and Pan card details while applying. Your credit limit will be decided by the bank based on your income. This will be notified to you when the card is delivered.
As a welcome gift you get an e-gift voucher worth Rs 500 from Amazon India.
SBI SimplyClick Card Rewards
– You make 5x reward points on all online purchases and 10x reward points for purchases made with the exclusive collaborated brands (like the one’s mentioned above).
– You can also avail 2.5% surcharge waiver for fuel expenses between 500-3000.
– There is an annual charge of Rs.499 which will be reversed if there is annual spend of Rs. 1,00,000 with this card.
– Rs 100 cash back on first ticket booked with Bookmyshow mobile app.
– Rs 500 cashback on purchases made with Fabfurnish of Rs1500 and above.
– Rs 700 cashback on trips booked from cleartrip mobile app of Rs5000 and above. Rs 500 cashback on trips booked from cleartrip website.
SBI SimplyClick Card Features
– You can also avail add on cards for your spouse, parents, brothers or sisters who are above 18 years.
– This card can be used to purchase at any outlet accepting Visa or Mastercard.
– It also allows you to withdraw cash from any Visa or MasterCard ATM’s.
– You can subscribe for the SMS alerts to get mini statements, payment confirmations and credit card status.
– You can meet all your utility expenses like electricity, water, telephone, or mobile bill using this card.
– You can book your railway tickets at irctc.co.in and get them delivered at your doorstep.
– If you have purchases of 2500 and more you can convert them into flexible monthly installment
SBI SimplyClick Card Highlights
SBI is one of the most popular banks in India and they have a huge customer base in India. SimplyClick is focusing its attention on e-commerce and has numerous rewards for online purchases. Considering the current trend, where customers rely greatly on purchasing things online, this is a good initiative. Their collaborated partners also have a good market share and are leaders in their respective fields. As they get more partners on board (like the ones I mentioned above), I think there will be more benefits for us, getting more rewards with purchases.
Comparison with other cards
SBI platinum Card and SBI Signature Cards are some of the popular cards in SBI. They have privileges like airport lounges benefits, gift and apparel vouchers and more. But the annual fee is Rs. 2999 and Rs. 4999 respectively. These cards are beneficial if you have heavy expenses more than 4lakhs annually. But the SBI SimplyClick credit card has only an annual charge of Rs. 499 and this fee would be waived if the expenses annually is more than 1 lakh. This is a good offer compared to other credit cards.
The ICICI Platinum credit card has no annual charges but you require a fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000 for availing it.
The Standard Chartered Platinum Card offers reward points on the expenses made. But it carries a clause that it can only be availed for salaried officials having Rs. 25,000 per month. Again it has an entry fee of Rs. 399 and an annual fee of Rs. 799 from second year onward.
SBI SimplyClick card is a smart and easy option for online purchases. You can accumulate your points and redeem them as you wish. The annual charge is also reasonable and you have wide option of outlets and brands to purchase from. Overall, this is a good credit card and comes with good perks. Check out the best credit cards in India here.
You can apply for SBI SimplyClick Credit card here.