If you are looking for a cashback credit card that you can use for daily shopping like fuel, grocery shopping, dining/eating out and travel and get a lot of benefits in return, then you might want to get the HSBC Visa Platinum Card. Reasons below..
Who’s the HSBC Visa Platinum card for?
HSBC Visa Platinum card is for those folks who wants to save on daily purchases like fuel, eating out, shopping, travel etc. It has several cashback options for each type of purchase. For example, 10% cashback on all spends during the first 90 days from the date of card issuance subject to a minimum spend of Rs.10,000 and a maximum cashback of Rs.3000. (Limited offer). Though, a limited offer, this shows how aggressive the benefits are for this card. The more you shop and purchase, the more your benefits are. This card from HSBC could be a replacement for your daily shopping payments. Read on..
HSBC Visa Platinum card benefits
- No joining fees and annual fees (love it, when there are no annual fees)
- 3 Times rewards on spends on dining, selected hotels and telecom expense for 12 months. (Great for paying off bills)
- 5X rewards on spends over 4 Lakhs in a year for upto maximum spends of 10 lakhs in a year.
- If your spends exceeds Rs.50,000 in a month, you get Rs.500 worth movie vouchers.
- Up to 20% discounts at selected restaurants in India.
- For spends between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000 in a month, on fuel purchases (at selected petrol stations), you will get a surcharge waiver of 2.5% or Rs. 250. (Great for petrol/diesel expenses)
Would you recommend HSBC Visa Platinum credit card in India?
Of course I will. This is a great credit card for putting all your monthly expenses on it. Like fuel purchases, dining out, travel, phone bill etc and get rewards for it. What I really love about this card is that, even with these benefits, there are no annual fees or joining fees, unlike some other cards in this category.
If you don’t like this card, choose others from the list of best credit cards in India here.
3 thoughts on “HSBC Visa Platinum Card Review in India”
Raees, unless they collect your documents how will they approve you? Banks usually does background checks before approval. There must be a valid reason why they declined your application. You should find it out and fix it so that it doesn’t happen again with other banks. If you got declined with HSBC, there is a high probability that you will be declined elsewhere too. I agree that it wasn’t good for HSBC to not let you know that you were declined, though. I would call them up again and find out the reason why you got declined. It will help you.
I have applied credit card of HSBC, your person collected my all documents and verified all documents, and I didn’t recieved any call for verification, now I called up to customer care they are telling my application has declined, why I don’t know.
If u don’t want to give a card then why u collected my documents and why u had called me for applying
I want this card … How do i get it